HOW TO PROGRAM YOUR DIRECTV FOR BUSINESS UNIVERSAL REMOTE
Having dozens of remotes probably doesn’t bring you joy, so DIRECTV for BUSINESS is making it easy to toss them all out with the Universal Remote. Streamline your entertainment experience by controlling your TV, receiver, surround sound, and more with one intuitive remote.
There are two different approaches to programming your remote: automatic or manual. Automatic does most of the technical stuff for you and should work with most setups, but manual is there in case that approach doesn’t work.
- Click Menu
- Use arrows to scroll down to select “Settings > Remote Control > Pair/Program Remote
- Instructions should appear on the screen. Follow those to complete the setup
- Lookup the 5-digit device code that corresponds with your TV brand
- Change the remote’s Mode to TV
- Press and Hold Mute and Select buttons until light blinks twice
- Enter code ( lights will blink twice)
- Test connection with volume controls (it may take a couple of tries to find the correct code)
- Repeat Step 3
- If the remote control is working, proceed to step 8. If not, repeat steps 3-5, trying new codes until it does.
- Enter the code 960 (until lights blink twice)