Watch Everywhere with the DIRECTV App
Stream live and On Demand shows anywhere you go with the DIRECTV App—available to all DIRECTV customers at no additional cost.
1DIRECTV App & Mobile DVR: Available only in the US. (excl Puerto Rico and U.S.V.I.). Req’s compatible device. Live streaming channels based on your TV pkg & location. Not all channels available to stream out of home. To watch recorded shows on the go, must download to mobile device using Genie HD DVR model HR 44 or higher connected to home WiFi network. Rewind and fast-forward may not work. Limits: Mature, music, pay-per-view and some On Demand content is not available for downloading. 5 shows on 5 devices at once. All functions and programming subject to change at any time.
NFL SUNDAY TICKET App: Stream live Sunday afternoon games
DIRECTV customers who subscribe to NFL SUNDAY TICKET will have access to the NFL SUNDAY TICKET app. Stream every live out-of-market Sunday afternoon game from your favorite device. Can't get DIRECTV service, check eligibility and order NFL SUNDAY TICKET TV and get access to the NFL SUNDAY TICKET app.
Only one game may be accessed from any device at any given time. Compatible device/operating system required for online/mobile access. Additional data charges may apply. Visit directv.com/nfl for a list of compatible devices/system requirements.
Download the DIRECTV App & Watch on the Go
Get the most out of your DIRECTV subscription with the DIRECTV App. Stream live channels, On Demand titles, and select Pay Per View options virtually anywhere.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What should I do if a DIRECTV app isn’t working?If your DIRECTV App is not working, visit the AT&T Help Center for answers, or call ###-#### to speak with a technical support expert.
- How does the DIRECTV App work?To use the DIRECTV app, first record up to 200 hours of your favorite entertainment on your Genie HD DVR, then you can access your recordings offline on your mobile devices through the DIRECTV App.
- How do I download the DIRECTV App?To download the DIRECTV App, simply visit directv.com/download on your mobile device, or go to your app store of choice and search for “DIRECTV.” From there, just open the app and sign in with your DIRECTV ID and password.
- How do I watch recorded shows on the DIRECTV App?To access your DVR recordings you'll first need a GENIE HD DVR that has been registered in the DIRECTV app. You can then open the DIRECTV App and tap “Watch Your DVR.” Then select “On DVR” and play any recorded show or movie on your list. You can also tap “My Downloads” and choose whatever show you’re in the mood to watch.
- Does the DIRECTV App work on smart TVs?The DIRECTV App isn’t available on smart TVs yet, but it is compatible with mobile devices, tablets, and online.
HBO Max: Access HBO Max through HBO Max app or hbomax.com with your AT&T log-in credentials. Compatible device or browser required. Visit att.com/myatt to verify/create your account. Use of HBO Max is subject to its own terms and conditions, see hbomax.com/terms-of-use for details. Programming and content subj. to change. Upon cancellation of your video service you may lose access to HBO Max. Limits: Access to one HBO Max account per AT&T account holder. May not be stackable w/other offers, credits or discounts. To learn more, visit com/hbomax. HBO Max is only accessible in the U.S. and certain U.S. territories where a high-speed broadband connection is available. Minimum 3G connection is required for viewing on mobile devices. HBO MAX is used under license.